Assistant Campaign Manager - Yorkshire
This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketer to join this leading financial services business as an Assistant Campaign Manager supporting on customer communications campaigns. You will be responsible for delivering marketing communications for multiple brands on a high volume to existing customers. Activity will cover such areas as the AGM and other customer events.
* Develop and deliver customer engagement and communications across multiple brands.
* Ensure projects are delivered on time and within agreed budgets.
* Liaise internally with numerous stakeholders ensure an efficient process is maintained.
* Previous experience creating and delivering customer communications campaigns.
* Experience within a consumer service focused business such as financial services.
* Team player able to manage and maintain strong working relationships internally.
This marketing job is based in Leeds City Centre and as such commutable by public transport or driving from most Yorkshire locations.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Assistant Campaign Manager job.
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
Content Writer Insurance
Managing Director Marketing Agency
PPC Account Manager Agency