Assistant Brand Manager - Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the market leaders within FMCG as an Assistant Brand Manager. Due to growth they are looking for someone to take ownership of some brands as well as assist with the strategy for some big well known brands. This is an extremely broad role where no two days are the same and is extremely fast-paced.
- Defining the strategy for some of the FMCG brands
- Be fully hands on with all elements of managing & promoting the brand such as; Exhibitions & trade shows, packaging & logo, naming and managing stock levels
- Liaising with the agencies across social media and further elements of marketing
- Get involved with a more business strategic role including; competitor analysis, new product development, budgets and consumer behaviour analysis
- Hands on with digital campaigns across social media and content
- Experience with managing marketing agencies
- Proactive in their approach and have a genuine passion of taking a business forward & progress
- Competent with all elements of Microsoft Office
- Beneficial if previously worked in a brand role, marketing assistant role and/or have a relevant business or marketing degree, but not essential.
This job is commutable from Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford and Rochdale.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Murray Harrison, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Murray has recently joined the team and is an expert in all things mobile phone, having worked for O2 for a number of years. Wanting to leap on in his career, he has taken on the world of recruitment. On first asking his dream was to be an accountant but he soon changed his mind to footballer, Murray has varied interests! His talents don't just lie in recruitment, he has completed a Rubik's Cube in 48 seconds.
- M: 07903 193039
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0248
"MET Marketing always have a great selection of candidates to choose from. MET have recruited roles for me across Digital, Creative, PR and Marketing. They are my go-to recruitment company for all marketing staff. The team are super helpful, professional and understand the industry inside out"Marketing Manager Retail
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
Marketing Manager Retail
Marketing Manager Mentee