Acquisition Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
A fantastic role has come available within the marketing team of a Yorkshire based multi-channel retailer. This growing business are looking for an experienced Acquisition Marketing Executive to help to deliver their customer acquisition campaigns across all markets and all channels.
· The Acquisition Marketing Executive will work closely with the Acquisition Manager to develop campaign critical paths
· Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and to budget, the Acquisition Marketing Executive will build and develop strong working relationships with external suppliers
· Monitor campaigns to improve data capture across all channels, as well as setting up offers and promotional codes.
· The Acquisition Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Retention Manager ensuring a smooth transition from new customer to active.
· Positive and enthusiastic with a real 'can-do' attitude
· Able to create and manage commercial budgets
· Experience of and the ability to forecast activity based on past performance
· good analytical skills and understanding of ROI
This job is commutable of Leeds, Harrogate, Knaresborough and surrounding areas
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
Managing Director Marketing Agency
Director Regional Membership Body
Customer Experience Manager IT