Account Manager - Yorkshire
One of the Norths most established Marketing Agencies are looking for their next superstar to join their client services team! This role is based out of their office in Leeds city centre
The role has elements of both being an Account Manager and a Project Manager. You will be driving relationships with the agencies client base (retail heavy) and be the first point of contact for your client base.
You will be then managing those briefs and projects internally, experience of managing creative/studio briefs would be hugely advantageous for this role
- Understanding your clients brand and ensuring this understanding comes through on all creative work
- Briefing internally with creative, copy and design teams and making sure they have all the tools they need to deliver outstanding work
- Client facing- strong relationship skills
- Strong project management skills and using resources to their fullest extent
- Agency experience would be a huge bonus for this role
- A strong understanding of the creative process so you can meaningfully contribute as well as give accurate briefs to the Creative teams internally
- Strong attention to detail
- Looking for an agency that is flexible, social and has unparalleled career progression
This job is commutable from Leeds, Greater Leeds Area, Harrogate, Headingly, Bradford, Selby, York
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm James Nelson, get in touch to discuss this role today:
James has spent his recruitment career focusing on the marketing sector and worked with a range of top brand names, SME's and a heap of agencies. He has a passion for all things agency and loves the digital scene too. With routes in both the North West and Yorkshire his knowledge spans the North.
- M: 07572 837621
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0247
"MET Marketing always have a great selection of candidates to choose from. MET have recruited roles for me across Digital, Creative, PR and Marketing. They are my go-to recruitment company for all marketing staff. The team are super helpful, professional and understand the industry inside out"Marketing Manager Retail
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
Marketing Manager Retail
Senior Designer Leisure