Account Director - Yorkshire
My client is seeking an experienced Account Director, a unique individual with a passion for customer service and all things Digital. Your mission will be to own a number of key clients ensuring they receive the best possible service. This agency has a fun, vibrant environment and is located in a beautiful part of Leeds.
- Management of a portfolio of clients, responsible for the profitability and growth of your accounts and associated projects.
- Work with clients on ideas generation ensuring ideas are linked to commercial objectives. This will involve running brainstorming sessions, including creating and delivering presentations.
- Delivery of all client projects on time and to budget.
- To report back to the wider business on client health including producing pipeline and performance reports.
- We'll involve you in occasional new business opportunities too, likely working with the Managing Director.
- Experience - looking for a candidate with at least 5 years' experience in a digital account role.
- Digital marketing knowledge - they are looking for marketing geeks like them.
- Passion for learning - This is the place for someone with a passion for self- development and lifelong learning.
- Personality - Only apply if you have excellent relationship building skills, the confidence and ability to lead a room, whether full of colleagues or the client.
- Big ideas - you might call this creative thinking or commercial or strategic thinking depends on the way you think. What matters is that you can demonstrate an ability to help solve client's sales and marketing problems without resorting to the obvious.
- Organised - A good account director needs to be extremely organised to manage themselves, their projects and their client relationship.
This agency marketing job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, Sheffield and surrounding areas.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Account Director role.
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
I would recommend the MET Mentoring to other experienced marketing professionals. It doesn't take up much time from your schedule and is a truly positive experience all roundGlobal Client Director Mentor
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Global Client Director Mentor