Swedish Ecommerce Assistant - North West
One of the biggest online retail brands in the North are looking to enhance their substantial international ecommerce team with a Swedish Ecommerce Assistant working with some of the biggest names in the sports market. As Ecommerce Assistant you'll have a varied and challenging role covering a mix of online marketing and traffic generation through to web merchandising, trading and conversion optimisation. This is an excellent role for a junior ecommerce professional who wants to be in a business with a structure which will support the development of a great digital career.
* Management of product and site content from a usability and design perspective
* Generation of site traffic through online marketing including SEO and PPC.
* Brief design and structure of the site with a view to enhancing customer experience and improving sales and conversion
* Ensure products, promotions and content are timely, accurate and deliver on KPIs.
* Management of 3rd party agencies and partners.
* Report on ecommerce marketing activity from site analytics to email open and click-through rates.
* Fluent Swedish speaker
* Experience in an online retail / ecommerce role ideally with a consumer focus.
* Confident briefing campaigns to internal and external partners.
* Understanding of range of digital channels covering SEO, PPC, web merchandising and site usability.
* Ideally knowledge of online analysis tools and ability to report information pulled from analysis.
This Swedish Ecommerce Assistant job is commutable from Manchester, Oldham, Huddersfield and Bolton.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Swedish Ecommerce Assistant job.
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Head of Digital Agency
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail