Specification Market Support Manager - North West
This organisation is a leading B2B and B2C manufacturer with leading brands across both trade and consumer divisions. They are now looking for an experienced Specification Marketing Support Manager to support the sales activity within the Specifier sector of their Trade business.
* Development and implementation of the Marketing plan for the Specification sector
* Gap analysis and performance monitoring. Recommend new product or service opportunities for the sector
* Development of support material and literature to support products and services within the sector
* Managing the Specification areas on company branded websites
* Managing communications (PR and advertising) for the sector
* Development of highly targeted direct marketing activity (mail/email campaigns)
* Managing Specifier relevant activity online
* Managing Specification databases
* Managing Specification exhibitions, seminars and events
* Supporting the Specification Sales team with bespoke activities as required
To succeed in this role you will be required to work on your own initiative, managing projects to their completion, ensuring that all activity is delivered within agreed timescales and within budget.
In order to be considered for this role you must be a commercially strong marketer with experience of the B2B/construction markets (specific specifier experience is ideal)
You must be able to work on your own initiative, managing projects to their completion, ensuring that all activity is delivered within agreed timescales and within budget. You will be a strong communicator with effective presentation skills together with creativity and entrepreneurial flair.
This Trade Marketing job is commutable of Manchester and all Lancashire regions.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Trade Marketing vacancy.
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
Customer Experience Manager IT
Product Manager Financial Services
Head of Digital Agency