Spanish Ecommerce Manager - North West
Working with some of the leading brands in sports our client is hugely successful on an international basis and this opportunity presents a great chance for an experienced Ecommerce professional to develop their career. You will be responsible for all elements of digital from traffic generation, through PPC, SEO, affiliates and email, to onsite conversion, usability and design. You will need to have experience managing consumer focused, trading, ecommerce platforms and be bi-lingual with Spanish and English used for technical digital briefing and ideally have recent experience in ecommerce in Spain.
* Manage the planning and delivery of digital marketing activity across all channels.
* Track and monitor performance to report on budget, costs and ROI.
* Increase traffic through management of SEO, PPC, affiliates, email and social.
* Improve conversion rates delivering functional, user friendly and well merchandised trading websites.
* Improve customer retention through continuous CRM and developing an understanding of existing customer requirements.
* Management of a small team of Ecommerce Assistants.
* Ecommerce experience at management level or with significant exposure to campaign costs and reporting on ROI and with a desire to manage.
* Bilingual Spanish and English able to manage stakeholders on a daily basis in either language with regards to ecommerce developments.
* Previous experience working on trading retail focused websites.
* A passion for sports would be a great advantage.
This Spanish speaking Ecommerce Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Huddersfield, Bolton and Oldham.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Ecommerce Manager for a Spanish speaker.
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Digital Account Manager Agency
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency