Social Media Manager - North West
Our client is a high-profile high street brand with a retail portfolio spreading across the UK and a strong online presence. As part of their growth plans they are recruiting a Social Media Manager to sit within the digital team and create and lead the social media strategy. As a large consumer brand all channels will be utilised including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and their own blog. You'll have one direct report initially and between you will be responsible for continually updated content and ongoing social advertising. You will need experience setting a social calendar and strategy for a high profile consumer brand to succeed in this position.
* Create and lead the social media strategy integrating this into wider marketing activity and campaigns.
* Develop on brand engaging content across different social media channels and maximise distribution of content.
* Monitor, measure and report social media activity and interaction and review and recommend different benchmarking tools.
* Hold responsibility for social advertising spend and run campaigns and promotions to deliver ROI.
* Experienced social media expert with proven ability managing social strategy for a leading consumer focused brand.
* Held budgetary responsibility for social media advertising budget.
* Experience across multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
* Interest in retail and fashion industry would be desirable.
This Social Media Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Bolton, Bury and Huddersfield locations.
MET Marketing is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Social Media Marketing job.
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
PPC Account Manager Agency