Retail Channel Marketing Executive - North West
A fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the consumer durables sector who are adding to their marketing team in central Manchester. A reputable household name within the market, they are looking for an ambitious and driven Channel Marketing Executive to work with their retail partners to deliver all marketing activity. This will be a full marketing mix role with a focus on off-line including POS, Print, content and digital.
- Creating any content for the brand with any of the national retailers which could be; content, imagery and any adhoc marketing support
- Building relationships with key retail partners
- Maintain, along with the team, a regular promotion schedule across the calendar year for the national accounts
- Sell into the retailers, creating an exciting brand story for the sales team
- Supporting with research, insight and reporting to improve effectiveness of campaigns
- Managing stakeholders and projects to time and budget
- Knowledge of retail marketing is ideal
- Marketing campaign experience, ideally multi-channel including print
- Great at building relationships
- A strong will to grow with the company and always be aiming for progression
- Relevant qualification
This job is commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Rochdale, Burnley.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Murray Harrison, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Murray has recently joined the team and is an expert in all things mobile phone, having worked for O2 for a number of years. Wanting to leap on in his career, he has taken on the world of recruitment. On first asking his dream was to be an accountant but he soon changed his mind to footballer, Murray has varied interests! His talents don't just lie in recruitment, he has completed a Rubik's Cube in 48 seconds.
- M: 07903 193039
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0248
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Marketing Executive Mentee
PPC Account Manager Agency
Content Writer Insurance