PR & Social Media Manager - North West
Providing a range of services to multiple audiences, our client has a dynamic and innovative range of propositions that they market through similarly exciting channels. As a fresh thinking organisation they are looking to recruit the job of PR & Social Media Manager to work across both traditional and contemporary PR channels. You’ll need to have the experience in media relations as well as the understanding and experience of how to maximise online PR including blogs, twitter and LinkedIn. The Social Media and PR Manager will be rewarded with a business that is growing year-on-year and could have the opportunity to develop a team, growing their own role in the business which currently has a marketing department of nearly 10.
• Generate positive PR activity for multiple brands in relevant media.
• Manage social media across Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs / forums to increase engagement and brand recognition within target audience.
• Create and position the business positively in Corporate PR as an investment opportunity.
• Deliver internal communications across the group.
• Proven background in developing strong media relations, quickly and effectively in a range of markets and gaining significant coverage.
• Expert in online PR and social media with a full understanding of how to maximise the channel and measure and report success.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills able to adapt to different audiences and to produce optimised content for digital channels.
• Experience within a service led business with both traditional PR and Social Media demonstrated.
This Social Media & PR Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this marketing and PR job.
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Marketing Manager Charity
Product Manager Financial Services
Digital Analyst Digital Agency