PPC Specialist - North West
This well established leisure / travel business has been developing the online team for a number of years and the decision to recruit a PPC specialist to work in house is further commitment to the development of this channel. Managing the budget for paid search you will work across all search engines to maximise visibility on key search terms and increase click-through and revenue from PPC campaigns. This role is a great position for an agency PPC Executive to make the move in house, where they can focus on one client constantly improving results and having full ownership of campaigns.
• Manage the PPC budget across all paid search activity.
• Drive traffic to the website and increase conversion and sales.
• Run multiple campaigns with responsibility for bid management, ad copy and keyword optimisation.
• Test and analyse different campaigns and report results to senior management.
• Analyse competitor activity and advise the business on any PPC opportunities.
• Experienced PPC expert with good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords or Kenshoo.
• Direct experience managing bids and analysing results.
• Strong understanding and experience of writing ad copy and optimising for keywords.
• Ideally some experience in the leisure / travel market.
• Agency experience or client-side considered.
This PPC Specialist job is commutable of Manchester, Liverpool, Bolton and Warrington locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an agency in relation to this PPC job.
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
Marketing Executive Leisure
CRM Manager Financial Services
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail