Paid Social Senior Executive - North West
An exciting agency with well-known retail clients are looking to expand on a very strong Paid Media division with a brand new hire
This agency are huge on development and training, and will realistically see the successful candidate grow their skill set and career quickly
This is not a role to be missed!
- Planning, creation, implementing and optimisation of social campaigns
- Working closely with clients in creating strategy and really understanding their brand
- Understanding where Paid Social fits into the wider digital strategy (SEO/PPC/Email/etc)
- Experience of managing ecomm, B2C and lead gen campaigns
- Solid experience of managing paid social campaigns
- Looking for a role with clear progression and training
- Flexible working is most definitely considered
- A pro-active attitude and looking for a fun agency!
This job is commutable from Manchester, Greater Manchester
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm James Nelson, get in touch to discuss this role today:
James has spent his recruitment career focusing on the marketing sector and worked with a range of top brand names, SME's and a heap of agencies. He has a passion for all things agency and loves the digital scene too. With routes in both the North West and Yorkshire his knowledge spans the North.
- M: 07572 837621
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0247
"MET Marketing always have a great selection of candidates to choose from. MET have recruited roles for me across Digital, Creative, PR and Marketing. They are my go-to recruitment company for all marketing staff. The team are super helpful, professional and understand the industry inside out"Marketing Manager Retail
I really would recommend the MET Mentoring programme to anyone in a marketing role of any level, the MET team do a fantastic job of facilitating and matching you with the ideal mentor and I’m very grateful to have had this opportunity!Marketing Executive Mentee
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Marketing Manager Retail
Marketing Executive Mentee
Content Writer Insurance