Online Marketing Manager - North West
I am currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an up and coming e-commerce business in the North West. My client is currently looking to recruit an Marketing Manager to help set strategy and implement across a range of digital platforms, including social and email. To be successful in this role, you will be a confident ideas person and have previous experience of working on a successful e-commerce site.
- To plan and implement the digital marketing strategy
- Work with the designer to develop and distribute the monthly e-newsletter
- Take full control over the social media calendar and content posted to engage customers
- Develop content for blogs and website
- Devise new innovative ideas to push digital forward
- Existing commercial marketing experience preferably in the digital space
- Product marketing experience
- Confident and clear communicator, both verbally and written
- Strong understanding of various digital channels
- A good understanding of customer databases
This job is commutable from Manchester, Stockport and Warrington.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Online Marketing Managers job.
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"highly professional, knowledgeable and kind recruitment consultant... helped me every step of the way in finding a new role within marketing... always contacted me to inform me exactly what was going on with any application"Digital Marketing Executive Agency
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
Content Writer Insurance
Digital Marketing Executive Agency
Product Manager Consumer Durables