Marketing Manager - North West
One of the North West's leading visitor attractions is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager on a fixed contract basis for 15 months until December 2015. This broad role will see you manage the marketing strategy and budget for a top name attraction and provide variety in your role covering all elements of the marketing mix. With a strong knowledge of the Manchester tourism market you will understand how to increase footfall and sales through marketing literature, digital activity, advertising and PR. This will be achieved through both direct promotions as well as working with regional and national tourist organisations and partnerships to promote high volume trade. To be considered you'll need a strong knowledge of the Manchester tourism scene and be a confident hands on and strategic marketer. This really is a top attraction and will give you great progression in your CV and career and a thoroughly enjoyable job.
* Execute and deliver marketing strategy to deliver admission revenue and visitor number targets.
* Manage planned and reactive marketing activities including PR, campaign management, promotional material production, advertising and partnership marketing.
* Analyse and react to market research in the sector.
* Ensure brand values are maintained through marketing and customer experience with the attraction.
* Monitor the development and maintenance of the website to increase web traffic and online sales.
* Manage and be accountable for agreed budgets and a small team.
* Oversee events and entertainments programme in line with marketing strategy.
* Experience managing marketing strategy to cover a range of channels including marketing promotional literature, PR, digital and advertising.
* Knowledge and experience in the tourism / attractions industry, ideally within the North West regional area.
* Confident managing and reporting on budgets and finances.
* Strong relationship management skills and experience in partnership marketing for leisure and tourism.
* Capable team manager with strong leadership abilities.
This Marketing Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Stockport, Warrington and Bury locations.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this marketing job.
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
"I would highly recommend... if you're looking for a role within the marketing sector in the Leeds/York/Harrogate area... worked tirelessly in order for me to be placed in the best place suited for me. We had regular contact in person and over the phone over and I will definitely keep in contact"PPC Executive Agency
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
PPC Executive Agency