Marketing Manager - North West
One of the North West's leading visitor attractions is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager on a fixed contract basis for 15 months until December 2015. This broad role will see you manage the marketing strategy and budget for a top name attraction and provide variety in your role covering all elements of the marketing mix. With a strong knowledge of the Manchester tourism market you will understand how to increase footfall and sales through marketing literature, digital activity, advertising and PR. This will be achieved through both direct promotions as well as working with regional and national tourist organisations and partnerships to promote high volume trade. To be considered you'll need a strong knowledge of the Manchester tourism scene and be a confident hands on and strategic marketer. This really is a top attraction and will give you great progression in your CV and career and a thoroughly enjoyable job.
* Execute and deliver marketing strategy to deliver admission revenue and visitor number targets.
* Manage planned and reactive marketing activities including PR, campaign management, promotional material production, advertising and partnership marketing.
* Analyse and react to market research in the sector.
* Ensure brand values are maintained through marketing and customer experience with the attraction.
* Monitor the development and maintenance of the website to increase web traffic and online sales.
* Manage and be accountable for agreed budgets and a small team.
* Oversee events and entertainments programme in line with marketing strategy.
* Experience managing marketing strategy to cover a range of channels including marketing promotional literature, PR, digital and advertising.
* Knowledge and experience in the tourism / attractions industry, ideally within the North West regional area.
* Confident managing and reporting on budgets and finances.
* Strong relationship management skills and experience in partnership marketing for leisure and tourism.
* Capable team manager with strong leadership abilities.
This Marketing Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Stockport, Warrington and Bury locations.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this marketing job.
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
Account Manager Agency
PPC Account Manager Agency
Customer Experience Manager IT