Marketing Manager - North West
My client is a major national recruiter and due to growth and an internal restructure they are now looking to recruit a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager.
The key purpose of the role is to grow and manage their active customer base by marketing the proposition to prospective customers through a multi-channel marketing approach.
* You will be responsible for developing and implementing a customer acquisition strategy, utilising all the relevant marketing tools, including mail and emails to prospects on database, affiliates, PPC, SEO, partnerships/competitions, events etc.
* Responsible for optimising our website to drive footfall into branches
* Responsible for managing marketing to prospective customers through key affiliate relationships to attract new customers (these include Barclaycard Bespoke, O2 Priority Moments, etc.)
* Specifically responsible for marketing to students and graduates, introducing our brand and creating an early affinity with these future customers
* Specifically responsible for marketing entry-level services designed to introduce customers to the Brand.
* Specifically responsible for providing senior level marketing support to our business development team, attracting new corporate customers to the business.
* Accountable for delivering an improved customer experience and driving repeat visits and loyalty from existing customers
* Act as a brand ambassador, championing consistent application of our brand through all channels
* To develop an effective customer welcome process that maximises ROI through reducing customer churn and encouraging second and future visits.
* Monitor and measure marketing campaigns to increase their effectiveness and to improve on the cost per acquisition
* Keep abreast with the latest acquisition techniques and educate the business internally
* Minimum 3 years' experience within a marketing role
* Consumer marketing experience
* Customer focus
* A proven track record in the recruitment of new and in the retention of existing customers.
* A sound knowledge of both on and offline marketing techniques
* Commercially focused and results‐driven with a track record of delivering results
* Structured and methodical planner with excellent organisation and implementation skills
* Analytical with an ability to identify and evaluate marketing opportunities effectively
* Team player with strong communication skills
* Comfortable in a fast‐paced environment
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Brand Manager job is commutable of Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool and Manchester.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing vacancy.
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
"I would highly recommend... if you're looking for a role within the marketing sector in the Leeds/York/Harrogate area... worked tirelessly in order for me to be placed in the best place suited for me. We had regular contact in person and over the phone over and I will definitely keep in contact"PPC Executive Agency
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
PPC Account Manager Agency
PPC Executive Agency
Brand Director Financial Services