Marketing Manager - North West
MET are delighted to be recruiting again for this leading Consumer Business whose leading brand is a household name.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing Marketing and Communications plans across the brand portfolio and business operations. You will report in the Marketing Director and develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing and communications activity.
* Strategic positioning of their core brand within the overall company brand strategy.
* Manage a substantial £Multi million budget across all above and below the line activities including TV and Digital.
* Manage external agencies.
* Work with key Buying and Marketing Teams of major multiple retailers.
* Cross functional working - with commercial and category management teams and wider business functions.
* Manage and develop the Brand strategy and 3 year marketing plans.
* Consumer Insight
* Lead a team of 5 Marketers, plus in house design studio of 5 graphic designers.
* Proven success of management fast moving consumer brands (food or non-food)
* Strong team management and development experience
* Strong Commercial acumen and customer focus
* Strategic thinker with extensive experience of building brands.
* Media and advertising experience.
* Management of sizeable above and below the line budgets - including TV
* Strong presentation and Communication skills.
* Ability to create and adapt to change.
This Marketing Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford and Halifax.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Manager vacancy.
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee