Marketing Manager - North West
This organisation is a leading B2B and B2C manufacturer with leading brands across both the trade and consumer divisions. They are now looking for a Marketing Manager to look after their trade outlets of which there are over 100.
* Strategic and tactical positioning of the Trade outlet network.
* Management of the Trade brand.
* Formulation and implementation of annual marketing communication plans and promotional activity
* Delivering regular promotional campaigns, at national, regional and store level, to drive OTC sales and profitability
* Budgetary control for the marketing budget
* Monitoring, measuring and reporting on key activities, opportunities and achievements
* Developing and maintaining close working relationships with the Trade outlet teams at national, regional and local level, and with their customers, keeping them informed of activities and achievements
* Media planning/co-ordination, PR, exhibitions and direct marketing activity
* Producing regular market intelligence on customers, competitors and brand performance
* Maintenance and development of the Trade Outlet website
To be considered for this role, you will already have experience of successfully building brands in B2C and B2B market places. You will be a strategic, creative thinker with a strong commercial and customer focus. You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to handle multiple projects at any one time is essential. A highly motivated self-starter, you will be able to successfully deliver within tight deadlines and within budget.
Although based at their Head Office in Lancashire, you will spend time within the regions, developing working relationships and communicating marketing activity. A company car will be provided with the role, so you must have a current, valid driving licence and be prepared to travel.
This Marketing Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Preston, Blackburn, Bolton and Warrington.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Trade Marketing vacancy.
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee
Content Writer Insurance
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency