Marketing Executive - North West
MET are now recruiting a Marketing Executive for a market leading niche B2B Manufacturer in North Cheshire. This position will suit an ambitious individual with a solid background in B2B marketing and experience of the full marketing mix.
• Responsibility for all marketing collateral including the production of regular newsletters and press releases, all sales literature and technical datasheets and presentations.
• Design and co-ordination of exhibition stands and conferences and corporate events around the world.
• Maintenance of the company website and its content including traffic analysis as well as regular contact with web design team with regard to SEO and online developments.
• Work with the development team as part of product development, including the launch of new products.
• Regular contact with associated press and online news sites to help maintain the company’s leading position in the industry.
• Maintenance of the company contact database including all qualified sales enquiries.
• Providing marketing support to a network of agents and representatives around the world.
• Locating and qualifying new business opportunities and completing prequalification documentation for tenders and major projects in support of the sales team
• Currently in a B2B Marketing position looking for that next step up.
• Experience across the full marketing mix including Direct Marketing, producing marketing materials, campaign management, and exhibition management.
• Ideally be experienced in targeting the specifier and contractor market sector.
• A strong communicator able to work on their own or as part of a team.
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
This Marketing Executive job is commutable of Liverpool, Manchester, Chester and Warrington.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Executive job.
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Customer Experience Manager IT
Product Manager Financial Services