Marketing Assistant - North West
MET are delighted to be recruiting again for this leading Consumer Business whose leading brand is a household name. With a dominant position in the market they lead the way in innovation, advertising and brand development
Based in Lancashire and reporting into the Marketing Manager you will play a key role in supporting a variety of marketing activities both for the Marketing Manager and also across the broader marketing team.
* Liaison with external agencies providing support material when required.
* Managing extensive social media activity across the brands.
* Contributing to the development, implementation of marketing plans. Liaising across many departments and attendance at relevant meetings
* Monitoring of market analysis and competitor developments including receiving and uploading weekly media reports
* Working with a Content Management System (Sitecore CMS) to update website content.
* Management of digital projects which may be delivered by a digital partner.
* Generating eblasts, including the identification of relevant content and writing copy.
* Analysing Google analytics to produce insightful reports for the marketing team.
* Organisation of customer marketing plan presentations.
* Briefing and working alongside designers.
* Championing the internal communication of all marketing initiatives via regular internal briefings
* The updating and general maintenance of customer databases.
* Creation, monitoring & supply of account support POS across national accounts and independents.
* Supporting Account Brand Managers in project delivery.
Be a strong team member and clear communicator.
Have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Have excellent organisation and administration skills
Have good attention to detail with proven copy writing skills and a high standard of written communication skills.
Can demonstrate a creative ability.
Have an awareness of consumer market segments.
Are pro-active in identifying issues and providing solutions.
Have the tenacity to work on several projects concurrently with the ability to prioritise.
Have the ability to deliver to agreed timescales and budgets.
Are flexible to work across many different projects.
Digitally focussed, you will already have acquired experience working in a marketing department and may have gained this experience in a Digital Agency or in a digital marketing role in a clientside business.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Digital Marketing role is commutable of Manchester and Lancashire. MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Digital Marketing vacancy.
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
SEO Director Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee
Account Manager Agency