Marketing Assistant - North West
MET are now recruiting a new role for a fast growing privately owned business. With a turnover increasing year on year they are a leading mail order and e-commerce supplier of educational products.
As a result of this they are now looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Assistant to report directly into the Marketing Manager.
* Managing the customer database and identifying and extracting relevant information required to run effective acquisition and retention campaigns.
* Manage integrated campaigns including traditional DM campaigns and email campaigns.
* Work closely with the design team/agency to ensure briefs for campaigns are delivered on time.
* Manage website content to ensure all campaigns are supported by the site.
* Manage all company social media activity including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and produce regular blogs.
* Manage all marketing research and analysis for the business including sales analysis, competitor analysis and comprehensive market research.
* Manage the company Amazon and Ebay pages
* Develop and manage all marketing materials to support sales activity.
In order to be considered for this role you must already have gained some significant experience in a Marketing role with strong preference given to individuals who have experience of managing campaigns in a mail order environment.
This Marketing Assistant job is commutable of Preston, Manchester, Bolton, Blackburn and Blackpool and Southport
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing Assistant vacancy.
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Head of Digital Agency
Senior Designer Leisure
Head of Business Development Digital Agency