Head of Ecommerce - North West
Our client is a leading online retailer with an impressive record for year-on-year growth. This year will be no exception and they are looking for a Head of E-commerce to help support and grow the business. As a market leader this retailer is looking at expansion both in the UK and internationally. This means they need to strengthen their digital marketing and e-commerce teams. Vital for this role will be your ability to have a real trading head and be able to maximise the returns from the site. This means you must be as strong with pricing, merchandising and promotions as you are with onsite development and conversion. A keen eye for detail and numbers is a must for this Head of E-commerce position.
- Managing the e-commerce team and online trading function
- Managing the customer journey and conversion
- KPI setting and reporting on trading
- Drive analytics and use to develop the e-commerce strategy
- Manage the merchandising, promotional calendar, online products and categories.
- Competitor and market research
- Deliver commercial targets
- Develop key relationships both internally and externally
- Managed an e-commerce function
- Has extensive experience of working within a transactional environment
- Has managed direct reports
- Excellent analytical skills
- Passionate about being the customer champion and maximising returns
- Strong leader, motivator and influencer along the line
This Head of E-commerce job is a great location and commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Stockport, Cheshire.
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"highly professional, knowledgeable and kind recruitment consultant... helped me every step of the way in finding a new role within marketing... always contacted me to inform me exactly what was going on with any application"Digital Marketing Executive Agency
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
CRM Manager Financial Services
Digital Marketing Executive Agency