Graduate Ecommerce Assistant - North West
One of the biggest online retail brands in the North are looking to enhance their substantial ecommerce team with an Graduate Ecommerce Assistant working with some of the biggest names in the sports market. As Graduate Ecommerce Assistant you'll have a varied and challenging role covering a mix of online marketing and traffic generation through to web merchandising, trading and conversion optimisation. This is an excellent role for a junior ecommerce professional who wants to be in a business with a structure which will support the development of a great digital career.
* Management of product and site content from a usability and design perspective
* Generation of site traffic through online marketing including SEO and PPC.
* Brief design and structure of the site with a view to enhancing customer experience and improving sales and conversion
* Ensure products, promotions and content are timely, accurate and deliver on KPIs.
* Management of 3rd party agencies and partners.
* Report on ecommerce marketing activity from site analytics to email open and click-through rates.
* A degree in marketing or a similar field is essential
* Experience in an online retail / ecommerce role ideally with a consumer focus would be a huge advantage
* Confident briefing campaigns to internal and external partners.
* Understanding of range of digital channels covering SEO, PPC, web merchandising and site usability.
* Ideally knowledge of online analysis tools and ability to report information pulled from analysis.
This online marketing job is commutable from Manchester, Oldham, Huddersfield and Bolton.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Graduate Ecommerce Assistant job.
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"approached me after finding my CV online, and recommend I apply for a position that she felt was suited to me, and I am now living my professional dream with that company... very encouraging and motivational during the process, and full of helpful tips and advice"Content Executive Agency
Customer Media Planner Agency
CRM Manager Retail
Content Executive Agency