German Ecommerce Assistant - North West
One of the biggest online retail brands in the North are looking to enhance their substantial international ecommerce team with a German Ecommerce Assistant working with some of the biggest names in the sports market. As a German Ecommerce Assistant you'll have a varied and challenging role covering a mix of online marketing and traffic generation through to web merchandising, trading and conversion optimisation. This is an excellent role for a junior ecommerce professional who wants to be in a business with a structure which will support the development of a great digital career.
* Management of product and site content from a usability and design perspective
* Generation of site traffic through online marketing including SEO and PPC.
* Brief design and structure of the site with a view to enhancing customer experience and improving sales and conversion
* Ensure products, promotions and content are timely, accurate and deliver on KPIs.
* Management of 3rd party agencies and partners.
* Report on ecommerce marketing activity from site analytics to email open and click-through rates.
* Fluent German speaker
* Experience in an online retail / ecommerce role ideally with a consumer focus.
* Confident briefing campaigns to internal and external partners.
* Understanding of range of digital channels covering SEO, PPC, web merchandising and site usability.
* Ideally knowledge of online analysis tools and ability to report information pulled from analysis.
This online marketing job is commutable from Manchester, Oldham, Huddersfield and Bolton.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this German Ecommerce Assistant job.
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
SEO Director Agency
Head of Digital Agency
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise