French Ecommerce Manager - North West
Working with some of the leading brands in sports our client is hugely successful on an international basis and this opportunity presents a great chance for an experienced Ecommerce professional to develop their career. You will be responsible for all elements of digital from traffic generation, through PPC, SEO, affiliates and email, to onsite conversion, usability and design. You will need to have experience managing consumer focused, trading, ecommerce platforms and be bi-lingual with French and English used for technical digital briefing and ideally have recent experience in ecommerce in France.
* Manage the planning and delivery of digital marketing activity across all channels.
* Track and monitor performance to report on budget, costs and ROI.
* Increase traffic through management of SEO, PPC, affiliates, email and social.
* Improve conversion rates delivering functional, user friendly and well merchandised trading websites.
* Improve customer retention through continuous CRM and developing an understanding of existing customer requirements.
* Management of a small team of Ecommerce Assistants.
* Ecommerce experience at management level or with significant exposure to campaign costs and reporting on ROI and with a desire to manage.
* Bilingual French and English able to manage stakeholders on a daily basis in either language with regards to ecommerce developments.
* Previous experience working on trading retail focused websites.
* A passion for sports would be a great advantage.
This French speaking Ecommerce Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Huddersfield, Bolton and Oldham.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Ecommerce Manager for a French speaker.
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
Marketing Manager Charity
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
Director Communications Consultancy