French Ecommerce Manager - North West
Working with some of the leading brands in sports our client is hugely successful on an international basis and this opportunity presents a great chance for an experienced Ecommerce professional to develop their career. You will be responsible for all elements of digital from traffic generation, through PPC, SEO, affiliates and email, to onsite conversion, usability and design. You will need to have experience managing consumer focused, trading, ecommerce platforms and be bi-lingual with French and English used for technical digital briefing and ideally have recent experience in ecommerce in France.
* Manage the planning and delivery of digital marketing activity across all channels.
* Track and monitor performance to report on budget, costs and ROI.
* Increase traffic through management of SEO, PPC, affiliates, email and social.
* Improve conversion rates delivering functional, user friendly and well merchandised trading websites.
* Improve customer retention through continuous CRM and developing an understanding of existing customer requirements.
* Management of a small team of Ecommerce Assistants.
* Ecommerce experience at management level or with significant exposure to campaign costs and reporting on ROI and with a desire to manage.
* Bilingual French and English able to manage stakeholders on a daily basis in either language with regards to ecommerce developments.
* Previous experience working on trading retail focused websites.
* A passion for sports would be a great advantage.
This French speaking Ecommerce Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Huddersfield, Bolton and Oldham.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Ecommerce Manager for a French speaker.
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Customer Experience Manager IT
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee