Ecommerce User Experience Manager - North West
This is a unique opportunity with a business that truly values their customers and is recruiting this specialist Online User Experience Manager job which reflects this position. This role you will identify and initiate changes to the customer journey that will improve the user experience and increase conversion. You will need to have a strong background in using site analytics to generate insight and guide strategy. This is not a technical development role but experience working closely with IT and development teams is essential.
* Use site analytics to understand opportunities and threats in the customer journey.
* Identify initiatives and improvements that will increase site conversion.
* Work in conjunction with the IT team to scope and prioritise developments.
* Monitor, measure and analyse changes in the user experience.
* Ensure best practice is rolled out across all websites.
* Managed user experience projects for b2c retail ecommerce websites.
* Confident creating and developing business cases for web development projects.
* Significant experience using Google Analytics and/or SiteCatalyst.
* Ability to turn analysis and reports into insights and drive change based on this information.
This UX Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Stockport and Bolton locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Ecommerce job.
"I would highly recommend... if you're looking for a role within the marketing sector in the Leeds/York/Harrogate area... worked tirelessly in order for me to be placed in the best place suited for me. We had regular contact in person and over the phone over and I will definitely keep in contact"PPC Executive Agency
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
PPC Executive Agency
Marketing Manager Charity