Ecommerce User Experience Manager - North West
This is a unique opportunity with a business that truly values their customers and is recruiting this specialist Online User Experience Manager job which reflects this position. This role you will identify and initiate changes to the customer journey that will improve the user experience and increase conversion. You will need to have a strong background in using site analytics to generate insight and guide strategy. This is not a technical development role but experience working closely with IT and development teams is essential.
* Use site analytics to understand opportunities and threats in the customer journey.
* Identify initiatives and improvements that will increase site conversion.
* Work in conjunction with the IT team to scope and prioritise developments.
* Monitor, measure and analyse changes in the user experience.
* Ensure best practice is rolled out across all websites.
* Managed user experience projects for b2c retail ecommerce websites.
* Confident creating and developing business cases for web development projects.
* Significant experience using Google Analytics and/or SiteCatalyst.
* Ability to turn analysis and reports into insights and drive change based on this information.
This UX Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Stockport and Bolton locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Ecommerce job.
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
"I would highly recommend... if you're looking for a role within the marketing sector in the Leeds/York/Harrogate area... worked tirelessly in order for me to be placed in the best place suited for me. We had regular contact in person and over the phone over and I will definitely keep in contact"PPC Executive Agency
Customer Experience Manager IT
Head of Digital Agency
PPC Executive Agency