Ecommerce Manager - North West
Our client sells some of the biggest brands in the UK and has an enviable position in the market. Following a period of growth they are now recruiting an additional Ecommerce Manager to lead a team on one of their core brands. Your role will cover both the driving of traffic to the site as well as the conversion of that traffic through the site. As an experienced retail Ecommerce professional this would be a great opportunity for you to take responsibility for a leading brand and develop your career in a company with an excellent culture and structure for growth.
* Generate high volumes of good quality traffic to the site through optimisation of the site as well as display advertising internally and externally.
* Online marketing campaign management including SEO and PPC.
* Manage delivery of email campaigns to increase customer retention, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
* Oversee site conversion to increase online sales through the implementation of best practice ecommerce activity.
* Manage onsite promotions to ensure products are pushed through promotional campaigns.
* Work closely with B&M to understand key products for onsite promotions.
* Lead and develop direct reports.
* Ecommerce experience in a consumer retail environment.
* Managed online marketing budgets and agencies for SEO and PPC.
* Experience in managing online shopper experience and understanding of site trading.
* Strong creative eye to develop look and feel of website and onsite advertising.
* Commercial understanding confident reporting figures to company directors and recommending and driving new opportunities.
* Experience managing and developing a team.
This Ecommerce Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Blackburn and Huddersfield locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Ecommerce job.
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
Product Manager Consumer Durables
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
CRM Manager Financial Services