Ecommerce Manager - North West
Our client sells some of the biggest brands in the UK and has an enviable position in the market. Following a period of growth they are now recruiting an additional Ecommerce Manager to lead a team on one of their core brands. Your role will cover both the driving of traffic to the site as well as the conversion of that traffic through the site. As an experienced retail Ecommerce professional this would be a great opportunity for you to take responsibility for a leading brand and develop your career in a company with an excellent culture and structure for growth.
* Generate high volumes of good quality traffic to the site through optimisation of the site as well as display advertising internally and externally.
* Online marketing campaign management including SEO and PPC.
* Manage delivery of email campaigns to increase customer retention, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
* Oversee site conversion to increase online sales through the implementation of best practice ecommerce activity.
* Manage onsite promotions to ensure products are pushed through promotional campaigns.
* Work closely with B&M to understand key products for onsite promotions.
* Lead and develop direct reports.
* Ecommerce experience in a consumer retail environment.
* Managed online marketing budgets and agencies for SEO and PPC.
* Experience in managing online shopper experience and understanding of site trading.
* Strong creative eye to develop look and feel of website and onsite advertising.
* Commercial understanding confident reporting figures to company directors and recommending and driving new opportunities.
* Experience managing and developing a team.
This Ecommerce Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Blackburn and Huddersfield locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Ecommerce job.
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Product Manager Financial Services
Digital Account Manager Agency