Ecommerce Assistant – French Speaking - North West
This major retail business has been trading online for a number of years and is continuing to invest and grow the channel through the appointment of an Ecommerce Assistant. This all-encompassing digital marketing job will help increase traffic as well as manage the onsite trading, promotions and conversion. To be considered you'll need to have worked on a b2c ecommerce website and have a breadth of online marketing skills in addition to being fluent French. In reward you'll get a great salary, excellent culture and be part of a large Ecommerce team with various internal opportunities for development.
* Assist the Ecommerce Manager in increasing customer acquisition and site traffic through an effectively implemented SEO, PPC and email campaign strategy.
* Manage onsite content and merchandising ensuring key promotions are delivering increased sales.
* Brief and manage site creative for promotions and general look and feel.
* Monitor and analyse site performance and report findings and corrective actions necessary.
* Fluent French speaking, reading and writing, ideally having lived in France.
* Experience in an ecommerce job for a b2c retail business.
* Managed agencies or inhouse creative on the design and development of site promotions.
* Managed either hands on or through an agency SEO and PPC activity.
* Used onsite analytics software to monitor and report web activity.
This Ecommerce Assistant job is commutable of Manchester, Bury and Halifax locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Ecommerce job.
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Content Writer Insurance