Ecommerce Assistant - North West
One of the biggest online retail brands in the North are looking to enhance their substantial ecommerce team with an Ecommerce Assistant working with some of the biggest names in the sports market. As Ecommerce Assistant you'll have a varied and challenging role covering a mix of online marketing and traffic generation through to web merchandising, trading and conversion optimisation. This is an excellent role for a junior ecommerce professional who wants to be in a business with a structure which will support the development of a great digital career.
* Management of product and site content from a usability and design perspective
* Generation of site traffic through online marketing including SEO and PPC.
* Brief design and structure of the site with a view to enhancing customer experience and improving sales and conversion
* Ensure products, promotions and content are timely, accurate and deliver on KPIs.
* Management of 3rd party agencies and partners.
* Report on ecommerce marketing activity from site analytics to email open and click-through rates.
* Experience in an online retail / ecommerce role ideally with a consumer focus.
* Confident briefing campaigns to internal and external partners.
* Understanding of range of digital channels covering SEO, PPC, web merchandising and site usability.
* Ideally knowledge of online analysis tools and ability to report information pulled from analysis.
This online marketing job is commutable from Manchester, Oldham, Huddersfield and Bolton.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Ecommerce Assistant job.
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail