Ecommerce Assistant - North West
This major retail business has been trading online for a number of years and is continuing to invest and grow the channel through the appointment of an Ecommerce Assistant. This all-encompassing digital marketing job will help increase traffic as well as manage the onsite trading, promotions and conversion. To be considered you'll need to have worked on a b2c ecommerce website and have a breadth of online marketing skills. In reward you'll get a great salary, excellent culture and be part of a large Ecommerce team with various internally opportunities for development.
* Assist the Ecommerce Manager in increasing customer acquisition and site traffic through an effectively implemented SEO, PPC and email campaign strategy.
* Manage onsite content and merchandising ensuring key promotions are delivering increased sales.
* Brief and manage site creative for promotions and general look and feel.
* Monitor and analyse site performance and report findings and corrective actions necessary.
* Experience in an ecommerce job for a b2c retail business.
* Managed agencies or inhouse creative on the design and development of site promotions.
* Managed either hands on or through an agency SEO and PPC activity.
* Used onsite analytics software to monitor and report web activity.
* Any language skills (especially Japanese) would be advantageous for this role.
This Ecommerce Assistant job is commutable of Manchester, Bury and Halifax locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Ecommerce job.
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
Customer Media Planner Agency
Director Regional Membership Body