E-Retail Channel Marketing Executive - North West
+ strong benefits package Yorkshire
We are working with a consumer focused, market leading brand who have created a new position due to exciting growth within their marketing team in Manchester. This is a broad role managing the key retailer relationships through online channels. The company has a clear progression route with the candidate coming in must have a desire to progress through the business with an exceptional, can do attitude.
- Working with key retail partners on digital campaigns
- Varied role covering the full digital mix
- Briefing and creating assets to support all marketing campaign activity
- Support in building and creating relationships with new and existing retailers
- Managing the promotional marketing calendar delivering projects to time and budget
- Supporting with research, insight and reporting to improve effectiveness of campaigns
- Marketing campaign experience, ideally more digital
- Management of multiple stakeholders and not afraid to challenge
- Great at building relationships
- A strong will to grow with the company and always be aiming for progression
- Relevant qualification
This job is commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Rochdale and Stockport.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Murray Harrison, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Murray has recently joined the team and is an expert in all things mobile phone, having worked for O2 for a number of years. Wanting to leap on in his career, he has taken on the world of recruitment. On first asking his dream was to be an accountant but he soon changed his mind to footballer, Murray has varied interests! His talents don't just lie in recruitment, he has completed a Rubik's Cube in 48 seconds.
- M: 07903 193039
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0248
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Content Writer Insurance
Product Manager Financial Services