E-Retail Channel Marketing Executive - North West
We are working with a consumer focused, market leading brand who have created a new position due to exciting growth within their marketing team in Manchester. This is a broad role managing the key retailer relationships through online channels. The company has a clear progression route with the candidate coming in must have a desire to progress through the business with an exceptional, can do attitude.
- Working with key retail partners on digital campaigns
- Varied role covering the full digital mix
- Briefing and creating assets to support all marketing campaign activity
- Support in building and creating relationships with new and existing retailers
- Managing the promotional marketing calendar delivering projects to time and budget
- Supporting with research, insight and reporting to improve effectiveness of campaigns
- Marketing campaign experience, ideally more digital
- Management of multiple stakeholders and not afraid to challenge
- Great at building relationships
- A strong will to grow with the company and always be aiming for progression
- Relevant qualification
This job is commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Rochdale and Stockport.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Murray Harrison, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Murray has recently joined the team and is an expert in all things mobile phone, having worked for O2 for a number of years. Wanting to leap on in his career, he has taken on the world of recruitment. On first asking his dream was to be an accountant but he soon changed his mind to footballer, Murray has varied interests! His talents don't just lie in recruitment, he has completed a Rubik's Cube in 48 seconds.
- M: 07903 193039
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0248
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Account Manager Retail