Digital Project Manager - North West
An award winning design agency with a growing client base are now looking to add to their growing team with the addition of an experienced Digital Project Manager. As Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for leading their increasingly complex digital projects, putting together project plans, costings and delivering to the client on time and to budget.
- Working on some really interesting overseas accounts the Digital Project Manager will lead from an international perspective
- Own and develop the project management framework
- Work with the client to ensure expectations are met, and the project is delivered to spec
- Manage the delivery team to ensure smooth running of projects
- Confidently manage large budgets
- Experienced Digital Project Manager
- Ability to juggle projects, meticulous with planning
- Qualification in a project management tool, preferably Agile
- Experience of dealing with clients in a fast paced environment and offering high level services.
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
Head of Digital Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee