Customer Insight Manager - North West
We are working with a leading, consumer, heritage brand as they grow their team in central Manchester. This is a new role and as the Customer insight Manager you will be responsible for all consumer insight across the business. We are looking for a Customer insight specialist who can take a wider strategic view, champion the customer and drive change. You will be highly experienced in Insight, ideally with strong product and marketing insight experience. Influencing at a senior level will be key.
- Management of all market research projects
- Analyse and interpret all insight from a variety of sources
- Introduce new ideas and thoughts on key insight gaps
- Support sales, marketing, product and the wider business with insight
- Work with the senior team on bringing the insight to life and drive business change
- Manage the research budget and third party suppliers
- Establish insight as a key function in the business
- Commercially astute, insight specialist
- Experience or products and marketing ideal
- Bigger picture view
- Strong background in market research
- Proficient in Excel and data analysis
This Customer Insight Manager job is commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Warrington and Wigan.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Ed Sutcliffe, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Originally working in a Leeds agency, Ed is the creative brains for MET. With over 15 years experience recruiting Marketing, Communications and Digital Jobs across the UK, Ed knows everyone and is known by all. As you'd expect with his background, he has a great reputation and an extensive network within the Retail, Agency and Consumer sectors. Ed's a natural socialite and can be found out at industry events in the week and non-industry "events" at the weekends.
- M: 07530 974 448
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0243
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Customer Experience Manager IT
Product Manager Consumer Durables
Content Writer Insurance