Corporate Communications Executive – 10 Month FTC - North West
With over 2,500 employees across a number of global locations Corporate Communications are critical for this organisation to keep all across the business informed and engaged. Due to maternity leave they are looking to appoint a Corporate Communications Executive on an initial 10 month fixed term contract.
As Corporate Communications Executive you will work end to end in identifying and sourcing information for communication, forming it into engaging copy and working with design teams to turn it into a presentable format. You'll work with senior leadership across the business and manage a huge range of projects at any time covering newsletters, brochures, bulletins, events and live streams to name a few.
If you have great copywriting skills, are highly organised and are comfortable managing upwards to senior business leaders then please apply ASAP.
- Create engaging internal communications for employees across a range of roles and locations.
- Develop an annual brochure, quarterly newsletter and monthly bullet-ins which relay business information across the group.
- Work closely with MD level and similar to gather information and translate technical information into easily relatable content for internal distribution.
- Co-ordinate charity days, business wide meetings and other events as appropriate.
- Support on external communications across social media, PR and other channels.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent copywriting skills with ability to create engaging content from technical information.
- Confident managing stakeholders from directors to designers to ensure materials are produced on time.
- Available for an initial fixed term contract of 10 months.
The Location & Flexibility
The company operates a hybrid working model with up to 2 days per week being remote based. The office is commutable from North Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Preston, Burnley and Blackburn.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Internal Communications job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Head of Business Development Digital Agency
SEO Director Agency