Brand Manager - North West
MET are urgently looking for an immediately available experienced Brand Manager, with a strong background in FMCG/Consumer Durables for one of our key clients.
They are a blue chip business with a range of household brand names and are in need of someone for a 6 weeks contract to cover the end of a maternity cover role.
* Assisting in the continued implementation of the Brand strategy to increase brand profile, consumer recall and purchase
* Creation of commercial integrated communication plans with monitoring and evaluation to maximise brand performance and grow sales within key target areas
* Liaison with the all internal departments, including the commercial team to ensure effective delivery of the brand within existing and new channels
* Assisting the Marketing Manager in the effective management of the principal areas of the marketing mix, specifically TV, Press, PR, Digital, Photography and Packaging.
* Management and control of large A&P budgets.
* Liaison with external communications agencies
Ideally you will be educated to degree level and with a marketing qualification and you will have extensive brand management experience in a consumer branded environment, and you will also have a good understanding of working within the retail sector.
You should have strong interpersonal and communication skills for dealing with a wide range of people. Project management ability is vital, involving tenacity and drive, to make sure that ideas are realised.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Brand Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Preston, Blackburn, Burnley and Bolton.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Brand Manager vacancy.
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"helped me secure my latest role and I found him to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend him and MET Marketing to anyone looking for their next marketing role"Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution
Account Manager Agency
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution