Brand Manager - North West
MET are urgently looking for an immediately available experienced Brand Manager, with a strong background in FMCG/Consumer Durables for one of our key clients.
They are a blue chip business with a range of household brand names and are in need of someone for a 6 weeks contract to cover the end of a maternity cover role.
* Assisting in the continued implementation of the Brand strategy to increase brand profile, consumer recall and purchase
* Creation of commercial integrated communication plans with monitoring and evaluation to maximise brand performance and grow sales within key target areas
* Liaison with the all internal departments, including the commercial team to ensure effective delivery of the brand within existing and new channels
* Assisting the Marketing Manager in the effective management of the principal areas of the marketing mix, specifically TV, Press, PR, Digital, Photography and Packaging.
* Management and control of large A&P budgets.
* Liaison with external communications agencies
Ideally you will be educated to degree level and with a marketing qualification and you will have extensive brand management experience in a consumer branded environment, and you will also have a good understanding of working within the retail sector.
You should have strong interpersonal and communication skills for dealing with a wide range of people. Project management ability is vital, involving tenacity and drive, to make sure that ideas are realised.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Brand Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Preston, Blackburn, Burnley and Bolton.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Brand Manager vacancy.
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Marketing Manager Mentee
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Content Writer Insurance