Assistant Marketing Manager – 3rd Parties - North West
This market leading business is part of a FTSE 100 organisation and will provide a great environment for developing your marketing career. Due to maternity leave they are recruiting on an interim Assistant Marketing Manager to support the marketing of their financial services / automotive proposition until July 31st. You'll be responsible for promoting the business through their 3rd parties to their business customers. This will entail the management of conferences and exhibitions, sales support collateral, emails and additional marketing communications and advertising.
* Work closely with 3rd parties to understand their requirements to market products to their customers.
* Develop and create marketing collateral to support sales teams.
* Co-ordinate and manage conferences, exhibitions and workshops to educate 3rd parties on products and services available.
* Manage email campaigns and digital activity to support activity.
* Experience in b2b services marketing ideally with some knowledge and experience of automotive or financial services industries.
* Previously managed sales support marketing and collateral production.
* Confident planning and managing conferences and exhibitions.
* Strong account manager able to develop excellent working relationships internally and externally.
* Able to start at short notice and commit to a 7 month contract.
This Assistant Marketing Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Chester, Stockport, Warrington and Oldham areas.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Manchester Marketing job.
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
Content Writer Insurance
Product Manager Financial Services
Marketing Executive Leisure