Assistant Marketing Manager – 3rd Parties - North West
This market leading business is part of a FTSE 100 organisation and will provide a great environment for developing your marketing career. Due to maternity leave they are recruiting on an interim Assistant Marketing Manager to support the marketing of their financial services / automotive proposition until July 31st. You'll be responsible for promoting the business through their 3rd parties to their business customers. This will entail the management of conferences and exhibitions, sales support collateral, emails and additional marketing communications and advertising.
* Work closely with 3rd parties to understand their requirements to market products to their customers.
* Develop and create marketing collateral to support sales teams.
* Co-ordinate and manage conferences, exhibitions and workshops to educate 3rd parties on products and services available.
* Manage email campaigns and digital activity to support activity.
* Experience in b2b services marketing ideally with some knowledge and experience of automotive or financial services industries.
* Previously managed sales support marketing and collateral production.
* Confident planning and managing conferences and exhibitions.
* Strong account manager able to develop excellent working relationships internally and externally.
* Able to start at short notice and commit to a 7 month contract.
This Assistant Marketing Manager job is commutable of Manchester, Chester, Stockport, Warrington and Oldham areas.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Manchester Marketing job.
"I would highly recommend... if you're looking for a role within the marketing sector in the Leeds/York/Harrogate area... worked tirelessly in order for me to be placed in the best place suited for me. We had regular contact in person and over the phone over and I will definitely keep in contact"PPC Executive Agency
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
PPC Executive Agency
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise