Assistant Digital Marketing Manager - North West
This market leading business is part of a FTSE 100 organisation and will provide a great environment for developing your marketing career. Due to internal projects they are recruiting on an initial interim basis for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager. The role will be for a minimum of 12 months with a strong likelihood to be created into a permanent role early in your employment. You'll be responsible for driving new leads to the business through the effective management of agencies PPC and SEO activity as well as the creation and delivery of email campaigns. You'll need to have previous experience managing paid search, email campaigns and a strong understanding of website management to convert traffic into leads.
* Manage digital acquisition - driving traffic through PPC, search and email activity.
* Optimise website usability to convert traffic into enquiries.
* Continually analyse web data through GA and other analytics packages as required.
* Manage the targeting and analysis of email marketing activity producing 4-5 campaigns per month with a database of c50,000.
* Strong knowledge and experience in all areas of digital marketing in particular the management of paid search and emails campaigns.
* Confident managing agencies and driving performance from budgets.
* Strong analytically and commercially to report on ROI and all campaign activity.
* Available for start at short notice for a 12month contract with a view to permanent employment in the role.
This Digital Marketing job is commutable of Manchester, Chester, Stockport, Warrington and Oldham areas.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Online Marketing job.
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
CRM Manager Financial Services
Senior Designer Leisure