Account Manager - North West
An award winning strategic brand and design agency based in the heart of Manchester are looking for an organised and proactive Account Manager.
Well respected in the industry and working with some large clients in the sport, leisure, travel and tourism sectors plus many more, they make a big difference to their clients brands through strategy and creativity.
- Working closely with the Account Director, the perfect Account Manager will be able to hit the ground running
- Working alongside the Planners the Account Manager will be involved in a lot of strategic work
- Responsible for managing a significant proportion of their biggest client account
- Client facing, meeting and liaising with clients to discuss, identify and action their project requirements
- The ideal Account Manager will have a strong project/account management background in an agency
- Organised and efficient with the ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time
- Good writing skills, and attention to detail is a must
- An interest in branding and design would be a distinct advantage
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
"helped me get a job at one of the best digital agencies in Leeds... there to support me every step of the way, even calling me after evening interviews outside of work hours... She remembered my start date and texted in the morning to wish me luck... The best experience I've had with a recruiter by far!"Campaign Executive Agency
Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Campaign Executive Agency