Marketing Manager - North East
Having seen a huge growth in recent years and with the trend set to continue, our fashion retail client is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to lead all marketing activity for the business. In this newly appointed job you will build an understanding of the potential markets and develop a marketing plan to grow the business in these markets. Covering a mixture of brand development, campaign management and promotions both online and offline this role is sure to offer a good challenge and plenty of variety. With responsibility for an accomplished Online Marketing Manager who is acquiring new business through successful digital campaigns your initial key projects will focus on retention and nursery campaigns to increase customer value.
* Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right markets whether B2B or B2C.
* Produce innovative and cost-effective promotions both in print and online.
* Develop and implement creative offline marketing strategies that will improve brand awareness and drives sales online.
* Conduct market research in order to identify requirements for the evolution of the brand, current and future products and services.
* Develop an annual marketing plan covering product marketing and channel campaigns, offers and promotions.
* To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
* Develop, design and implement customer nursery and retention programmes to improve customer loyalty.
* Responsible for developing and co-ordinating content across all channels.
* Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
* Develop, co-ordinate and manage third party relationships to deliver on objectives.
* Experienced marketer proven in managing all marketing and promotional activity.
* Confident developing, implementing and reporting on marketing strategy.
* Strengths in high volume marketing and managing CRM programs.
* Background within retail, mail-order or a similar targeting either b2b or b2c.
* Understanding of online marketing.
* Team and budget management experience are required.
This Marketing Manager job is in the North East and commutable of Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Durham, Darlington and Hartlepool.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this job for a Marketing Manager.
I really would recommend the MET Mentoring programme to anyone in a marketing role of any level, the MET team do a fantastic job of facilitating and matching you with the ideal mentor and I’m very grateful to have had this opportunity!Marketing Executive Mentee
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
Marketing Executive Mentee
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Marketing Manager Charity