Brand & PR Manager - North East
Brand guardian, PR management, oversight of design and leading the team, it's a great mix! Have you got the creative eye, attention to detail and leadership experience to deliver in these areas?
We are working with a Newcastle based business, proud of their routes, with B2B operations across the world. As one of the top 10 in their market they are now a global leader.
In this fixed term contract role you'll take responsibility for ensuring that marketing activity across the group is on brand. From tone of voice, to creative styling the messaging and impact across online and offline channels will be in your hands. PR on a local level to drive the employer brand and a global level within trade press will also flow through you. CSR initiatives, crisis comms and clarity in proposition marketing give great variety. To support in the role you'll have a team of 4 who you'll lead, inspire and coach.
- Attention to detail will be at your heart and you'll know how to influence and communicate to others the importance of brand and messaging.
- A people person - you'll engage stakeholders across the business and love the buzz of seeing your team deliver.
- Content and copy creation will come natural to you, able to produce PR and communications for specialist audiences.
- B2B will be a familiar scene for you, ideally with professional business services being a product you've worked in before.
- Available for a fixed term contract role for a minimum of 12 months.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Owning the brand strategy and ensuring the brand proposition remains relevant, engaging and fresh.
- Working with agencies to create and deliver a calendar of PR opportunities and reacting to global news identifying opportunities for comment and positive exposure.
- Leading the internal design team and setting the standard for collateral and assets which reflect and accentuate the brand.
- Managing the brand, PR and design budget and identifying opportunities to optimise spend or increase resource as appropriate to deliver output.
Where You'll Be Based:
With a large office in the heart of Newcastle City Centre you'll be able to commute easily if you're in the local area. For those from further a field all is not lost either as a hybrid working arrangement means you'll only be needed in the office two days a week if you chose. The PR & Brand Manager job is commutable from North Yorkshire, Teeside, Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham and the surrounding areas.
If you'd like to know more ahead of an application feel free to contact Tom Fordham. My details can be easily found on LinkedIn or the MET Marketing website.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Brand & PR Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency