Ecommerce Manager - East Midlands
One of the leading retailers in their market, our client is a well-known brand across the UK and one of the first to come to mind in this industry. Following the growth of the business they are now seeking an experienced Online Trading Manager to focus on the ecommerce activity on multiple sites. This position will manage all trading activity through the website and requires a candidate with experience in retail ecommerce.
• Develop and manage annual trading plans for ecommerce sites understanding key periods for promotions and seasonal activity.
• Manage and negotiate with suppliers for promotional prices and products and understand site merchandising and plan stock availability impacts on web activity.
• Produce trading KPI’s to be reported across the business up to executive level where necessary.
• Manage and develop small team, setting objectives to review on a regular basis.
• Experienced in retail ecommerce management.
• Experienced in onsite trading activity and confident analysing and reporting site figures.
• Management experience leading a team and leading and negotiating with suppliers.
• Commercial astute having held accountability for commercial decision making and full budgetary exposure.
This Ecommerce Manager job is commutable from Nottingham, Peterborough, Leicester and Lincoln locations.
MET Marketing is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this marketing job.
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Senior Designer Leisure