Our Clients Reveal Their Top 10 Interview Questions
Following on from our focus on finding the perfect candidate and conducting interviews, we recently asked our clients about their favourite questions to ask in the interview process and we have had some great responses.
Our research told us that, the majority of questions were around the individual being interviewed in order to make an informed decision around their fit within the company. Whilst a candidates skill set has proved to be important, fit and delivery is becoming the main purpose of an interview.
We had some great questions. Along with a few weird and wonderful ones, such as ‘Who is your favourite Judy?’ (Personally Finnigan!). Below are the top 10 questions, gathered from our clients:
- How would your last boss describe you?
- How do we know we can trust you to deliver this role?
- What makes you different from the other candidates we are interviewing?
- In 12 months time, what would you like to have achieved here?
- If the interview ended now what would you regret not telling us?
- What is your proudest achievement?
- How do you keep up to date/informed with the industry you work in? What are the current hot topics?
- If I called your last company and spoke with everyone, how many would say they liked working with you? Of those that said they didn’t, why?
- If you got this role, what would be the biggest regret from your current role?
- If we gave you a day off work and £500 what would you do?
Have you been asked any of these questions in an interview or are you an employer that has received some fantastic responses to an interview question? Tweet us at @metmarketing and let us know!