This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
1.1. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the draw.
1.2 This promotion consists of one giveaway governed by the General Terms and Conditions, specified in Section 2.
1.3. The giveaway is:
i. the Promoter invites survey respondents to complete the Survey
ii.to enter, entrants must be deemed to have completed the Survey
iii. survey participants will also be selected in a random ballot to receive a donation of £250 to the charity of their choice.
1.4. This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
General terms and conditions
2.1. By entering the giveaway you have agreed to:
i. the General Terms and Conditions, and
ii. any specific terms and conditions applicable to the giveaway.
2.2. The competition is open to all persons who are aged 18 or over and who are resident in the United Kingdom.
2.3. Every competition entrant must have completed the survey, as set out in Section 1.3. We accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete.
2.4. Winners will be selected by MET Marketing in accordance with Section 1.3.iii. The decision shall be final. In the event that there are no entries that meet all of the criteria for the competition, the Promoter retains the right to decline to choose a winner for the competition.
2.5. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- We will notify the recipients of the giveaway of their potential win by email or telephone once the survey has closed and the prize draw has taken place. The potential winners must respond, provide any proof of identity reasonably requested by us, and provide proof that they satisfy these Terms and Conditions, if we require. If you are notified by the Promoter as a winner, you must provide all valid, complete and accurate contact details to the Promoter within 48 hours in order to claim your prize. If the giveaway is unclaimed after this time, the required proof is not provided, contact details are invalid or incomplete or inaccurate, the giveaway is rejected by the winner or the selected entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the giveaway will be forfeited by that entrant and we reserve the right to offer the unclaimed giveaway to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Entrants have not won a prize until it is confirmed as having been awarded by the Promoter.
- Use of personal information: we will only use any data submitted by entrants for the necessary purposes of running the survey, for communicating the names of winners and for organising any post-survey publicity and promotional activities we deem appropriate. We shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering you hereby consent to our collection, retention, use and distribution of your personal data for these purposes.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or suspend the giveaway at any time and without notice if we deem it necessary to do so, in particular, if for any reason the competition is not capable of proceeding as planned owing to computer virus infection, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond our control. In addition, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry or competition process.
- We may disqualify your competition entry if it does not comply fully with these Terms and Conditions or if you cannot be contacted within 48 hours of selection of the winning entry. In the event of disqualification, we may select a new winner in accordance with the selection processes outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- In all matters relating to the competition, the Promoter’s decisions shall be final and we will not respond to queries or enter into correspondence.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering any competition or accepting a prize. We further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition. We are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or in these Terms and Conditions, or for any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the websites or apps associated with the competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations relating to the competition where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- The giveaway and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and entrants to the giveaway submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of the giveaway is: MET Marketing of Kenneth Hodgson House, 18 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5JA.