Wellbeing Relationship Manager - Yorkshire
A genuinely unique opportunity to guide businesses in the launch and implementation of wellbeing initiatives to support employees. The role of Wellbeing Relationship Manager will require the ability to own relationships with SME businesses and guide them through the onboarding of wellbeing benefits for their organisation. You'll need excellent communication, project management and account management skills and the confidence to contribute your own ideas and lead relationships. To ensure buy in from businesses an existing interest in wellbeing (physical or mental) would be required for success in this job.
- Support businesses in introducing wellbeing initiatives to their organisations.
- Host onboarding webinars to companies.
- Gather continual feedback from clients and analyse response to identify ongoing needs.
- Coordinate and schedule resources to deliver a program of modules tailored for each client.
- Manage client relationships to increase engagement and provide a hassle free implementation of all requirements.
- Resolve or escalate any issues with features, programs and technology.
- Experienced account manager, customer success manager, training manager, wellbeing manager or operations manager with a passion for wellbeing.
- Proven experience managing b2b relationships.
- Confident presenting virtually to large audiences.
- Able to take ownership for projects and use initiatives to resolve issues.
The Location & Flexibility:
This Wellbeing Relationship Manager job is remote based with occasional travel into the organisations Sheffield based office. The frequency of this is likely to be no more than 2-3 times per month but it would still be recommended to be within a reasonable commute of Sheffield. Locations such as Leeds, York, Manchester, Nottingham, Derby and surrounding towns and cities would be ideal.
The interview process is likely to be conducted fully online, unless specifically requested otherwise by an applicant.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Wellbeing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
Director Communications Consultancy
Marketing Executive Mentee
CRM Manager Financial Services