Senior Social Media Executive - Yorkshire
+ BONUS, PENSION, FLEXIBLE WORKING Yorkshire
Our client is an international market leader in the B2C industry, specialising in a number of beauty products in the UK and international markets. This growing and developing business is looking for a Senior Social Media Executive to implement marketing strategies, manage social content and their influencer outreach.
- Be responsible for organising, implementing and managing multi-channel campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Increase relevant social media following, while evaluating new and relevant channels
- Produce reports on all social media activity, and clear reports on campaign success
- Work with bloggers and influencers to increase brand awareness
- An expert in all things social media and the B2C market
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communicator and able to confidently speak to social media influencers and bloggers
- Proven experience of increasing follower activity on social media
This marketing job is commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, York and Harrogate.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Hannah Bell, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Hannah is our resident creative writer with a degree in Journalism and a number of years in the industry. Think about her next opportunity recruitment came calling and she is adapting her people skills to her new role. Speaking with Hannah you may well recognise her voice, she has read the news on local radio including Capital and reported on a number of high profile events.
- M: 07572 837624
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0246
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Senior Designer Leisure
Product Manager Financial Services
Content Writer Insurance