Retail Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
+ car, bonus and more Yorkshire
This global consumer products business are continuing to expand their UK operations and have a great new opportunity for a Retail Marketing Manager to join the team. You'll build relationships with a number of high profile retail businesses identifying opportunities for brand promotion and marketing activity in both digital retail and in-store environments. Working with creative and design agencies you'll develop the relevant assets and manage their distribution to support in-store campaigns, crm activity, online banners and web-pages. Additionally you'll educate retailers on the brand and products to support their sales teams in promoting products to the customer.
This is a broad, exciting role which could suit a retail focused agency Account Manager looking to move in-house or a marketer from within a retail, FMCG or consumer products business.
- Build relationships with retailers to support marketing activity.
- Optimise product location, information and promotions in-store and online.
- Drive brand awareness and product knowledge through retail colleagues on to customers.
- Brief and manage creative and design agencies.
- Execute marketing promotions and drive engagement with retailers and customers.
- Experienced in retail marketing in store or online environment.
- Strong understanding of web marketing and online as well as in-store marketing.
- Confident managing stakeholders and building relationships internally and externally to deliver projects.
- Capable at producing creative briefs and project managing creative design process.
- Driving licence is required for visiting retail head offices, agencies and others away from public transport network.
This Trade Marketing Manager job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield locations. Whilst initially the role will be working remotely there is a requirement for this position to be predominantly office based in future.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Shopper Marketing job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Content Writer Insurance