Product Manager - Yorkshire
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing interiors brand as their first dedicated product specialist. You'll drive forward the identification and launch of new products, being involved from research to sourcing and pricing right through to launch. Joining at an early stage of the growth you're role and team will grow with the business as the business expands from it's UK to focus to international operations. If you've got a background in product management / marketing within a consumer products business and an interest in interiors or decorative products then we'd love to discuss with you. This really is a one of a kind role which will provide a challenge and rewards in equal measures in a really passionate and highly engaged team.
- Continually research and monitor the landscape of the market and identify opportunities to refine and expand the product range.
- Work through the full supply chain to establish best prices to create a competitive product for customers.
- Range plan and own P&L of existing products predominantly sold in a direct to consumer model.
- Work with the marketing team to create product messaging to support launches and drive engagement and awareness of products.
- Experienced product marketer able to own product management and development end-to-end.
- Strong commercial acumen and confidence managing stakeholders through the supply-chain.
- A passion for and interest in interior design and decoratives and an eye for trends within this space.
- Comfortable working autonomously with the support of senior management and commercial and marketing team.
The Location & Flexibility:
The company operates a hybrid working model with 2-3 days office based in Leeds. Due to the nature of this role there will also be time spent across other locations on average likely twice per month. This Product Manager job is commutable from most areas within Yorkshire including East Yorkshire, Hull, Leeds, Sheffield, Harrogate, York and Huddersfield.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Product Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
SEO Director Agency
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency