Marketing Manager – Private Label - Yorkshire
+ car, bonus and more Yorkshire
Working with a number of high profile retailers this role will own the marketing plan for private label brands. You'll set in place the strategy and using research and insight will work on ensuring that product ranges are delivered which support both the business and the retailers commercial objectives and meet customer demand. Additionally you will support the retailers with their marketing activity and work with campaign teams and agencies to execute this. You'll manage a range of stakeholders internally and externally and will need to be a confident communicator able to project manage and influence senior leadership.
You'll be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, company car, bonus and an environment and business which encourage professional development and career growth.
- Develop and manage strategic marketing plan for private label brands.
- Use insight and research to inform product development and marketing opportunities.
- Oversee marketing campaigns and promotions through retail brands.
- Manage a range of stakeholders internally and externally, leading on projects and driving the delivery of plans.
- Direct line management of Marketing Assistant, supporting growth and development.
- Report commercial progress and achievement against budget and KPI's.
- Experience within a product, brand or marketing role for a consumer product, working with private label brands on behalf of major retail customers.
- Confident developing strategic marketing plans and presenting these to senior leadership team and to strategic retail partners.
- Capable owning delivery of projects and working with autonomy whilst being supported by wider team structure.
This Brand Marketing Manager job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Huddersfield locations. The role will initially be home based and whilst some flexibility may be considered long term you will need to be in the West Yorkshire office on a regular basis.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Own Label Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Marketing Manager Charity
Managing Director Marketing Agency
Content Writer Insurance