Marketing Comms Executive - Yorkshire
A vacancy has become available for a Marketing Comms Executive to join a leading software tech specialist who are within the B2B market. Our client are a salesforce consultancy who implement the software across many different markets. They have been established for over 10 years and are very well respected within the markets they operate in such as hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing and specialising in the life science sector. The role is ideal for someone who is very content focused and has industry experience within the B2B sector, this role involves creating and managing different social media content across platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, managing the content through paid and organic channels.
- Effectively create and manage campaigns across a variety of different social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn and more, to help the company with their brand awareness strategies.
- Reporting on campaigns making sure they are running smoothly and fully optimised.
- Creating case studies based around the clients products.
- Creating and scheduling content to go on the brands social media platforms to connect with the B2B customers.
- Creating and managing email campaigns as other methods to help reach and engage with the target audiences.
- Experience working with organic and paid social marketing.
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing industry and having knowledge on the ideal campaign types for the brands products.
- Has good content writing skills to help produce good quality case studies.
- Is creative while also having good attention to detail making sure all content are high quality and relates to the customers needs.
This Marketing Comms role is fully remote working with future desires to open up an office within West Yorkshire region, Leeds.
Commutable from, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and the Yorkshire region.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Shondale Forbes, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Shondale has marketing knowledge having studied and worked within the marketing industry; due to recognising how he can blend his experience and his day-to-day skills connecting with others and making the most of his communication skills and more, Shondale decided to combine all his skills and knowledge heading into the recruitment industry with MET. Outside of work Shondale is a big football fan supporting London club Arsenal FC and enjoys going out with his mates, always seeking to make new connections and gain further knowledge and experience from others.
- E: Shondale@metmarketing.co.uk
- T: 07583 807832
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
Brand Director Financial Services
Account Manager Retail