Marketing & Brand Consultant - Yorkshire
This high profile financial services business have some exciting projects as well as a number of BAU activities that are requiring additional support in the business for an initial period of 6 months. There is a requirement for multiple financial service marketing contractors. We're keen to speak to anyone with experience in financial services marketing covering customer marketing, campaign management or brand activity who is available for interim work and has worked in this capacity previously.
- Depending on your skills and experience you could be working on high volume customer marketing strategy, B2B support and awareness campaigns or brand, sponsorship and CSR activity.
- Contribute to strategy and insight behind campaign planning and goal and objective setting.
- Own and plan campaigns, creating clear briefs, engaging stakeholders, working with copywriters and designers, steering projects through risk and governance and delivering finished campaigns.
- You'll have support from the business and the autonomy to take ownership for your work.
- Channels included could range across print, email, CRM, social, web, sponsorship, in-branch, partnerships and more.
- Significant experience within financial services marketing or potentially other regulated services industries such as utilities.
- Experience working as an interim contractor.
- Available for ideally 6 months commitment.
- Able to plan and deliver campaigns.
- Confident managing stakeholders at a range of levels internally and externally.
The Location & Flexibility:
These Interim Financial Service Marketing jobs can be based remotely although occasional visits to Yorkshire would be preferable.
The positions will be inside IR35 and offered on a day rate of c£350-450 per day depending on experience.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
"approached me after finding my CV online, and recommend I apply for a position that she felt was suited to me, and I am now living my professional dream with that company... very encouraging and motivational during the process, and full of helpful tips and advice"Content Executive Agency
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
SEO Director Agency
Content Executive Agency
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency